Friday, January 7, 2011

Tot School - Let's Review

Jadyn is 30 months and Gabe is 11 months
Tot School
We had a pretty laid back week in Tot School. The kids had a lot of fun playing with new toys and toys they haven't seen for awhile. Here's our week in pictures.

Gabe has now figured out how to climb up into the rocking chair.


Gabe loves putting the ball in the hole. He is so proud of himself.

Jadyn decided to take pictures of me during school.

Jadyn was telling Gabe the numbers on each dot. So cute to watch them together!

What are you supposed to do with a workbox? Put it over your head and lick the side of it, of course!

Playing with the new nesting blocks Gabe got for Christmas.

and the Gabey monster knocks the blocks down.

Playing with her new doll house furniture.

Jadyn begged me to get the beans out. I forgot how much fun they are.

Dressing up Princess Elyse.

Color sorting pom-poms. I think I surprised her! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails