Sunday, December 8, 2013

I Love the Christmas Season!

I love Christmas! I think I love it more watching it through the eyes of my kids! It's just an amazingly wonderful and exciting time of year!  And the Christmas music!!!  I could listen to it all year round! It is a bit weird listening to the songs about it snowing and cuddling by the fire when it's in the 80s and bright and sunny here in Miami.  Here's some pictures of us enjoying some of the Christmas Season.
We got our tree out and Job wasn't sure what to think of it at first. He points to the lights every morning and gives a big, "Ooooooohhhh".
Mj was a big help decorating the tree this year.  He did most of the breakable ornaments and was so careful to spread them out and make sure they were out of harm's (Job's) reach!
Jadyn & Gabe put all their ornaments in one section of the tree.  I may have discreetly moved them when they went to bed that night! ;)
My happy Christmas decorators!
Job's favorite ornament is the big jingle bell.  I've given up on making him keep it on the tree.
Santa needed a snack break.
One of the first things we do at the beginning of the Christmas season is make hot chocolate and watch Polar Express.
 We've been doing our Advent count down with Truth in the Tinsel.  I love reading parts of the Christmas story each day with the kids.  What an amazing thought to think of the Creator of the World, humbling Himself and coming down as a helpless baby.  He was born to die for a cruel and dark world so that our relationship could be restored with Him.  What love!!!!! 
Jadyn and I enjoyed our Christmas Tea yesterday morning.  It was fun to get dressed up and enjoy a yummy breakfast with friends.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails