Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love Valentine's Day! It's fun to spoil the one's I love! I'm looking forward to making heart shaped pizza, Cupid floats, and mini heart strawberry pies for dinner for my Valentine's tonight.  But most importantly, I am thankful for God's love for me!  What an amazing thought that God loves me and I am precious in His eyes.  I love Isaiah 43:1 where God says, "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are Mine." I memorized this verse and the couple verses after it, when my mom was sick and then when we struggled with infertility.  It helped me remember that I am not alone. I have a God who knows my name and I am His!  He loves me that much that He did the unthinkable and died on a cross for my sins - past, present, and future!  So on this Valentine's day as I spoil my Valentines at home with love and I am grateful for a God who spoils me with love each and every day.


Me and My Valentine - 18 years ago today, this cute guy in school gave me a pink carnation (which meant I like you and want to get to know you better).... And well.... the rest is history!
My 4 Little Valentines - I am so thankful for these wonderful and crazy kids!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails