Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Dragon and the Turtle - Review

The Dragon and the Turtle by Donita K. Paul and Evangeline Denmark is a great book about friendship. A fun story line for children to follow and characters that they will enjoy, the book will take them on a journey to help turtle find his home. The pictures illustrated by Vincent Nguyen are fun for children to look at - very imaginative.
I would recommend this book for preschool and early elementary aged children. My children love these books!

Disclosure: I received this book from the publisher through the Blogging for Books book review for bloggers program. The opinions I have expressed are my own. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision's 16 CFR, Part 255

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails