Thursday, October 3, 2013

Getting Away

My husband won a free night stay at the Mayfair Hotel and Spa last year so we finally got a chance to use it!  So Monday night we dropped off the kids and enjoyed an evening alone at this amazing hotel.  Mark also won a gift certificate to the hotel restaurant and the spa. So we also got to enjoy a delicious meal and I enjoyed a relaxing back massage and aromatherapy!

This was the hall way walking back to our room.  It was like a courtyard.  Beautiful!
The wood work on the doors was beautiful.
Mark was pumped about the television in the bathroom. LOL
Relaxing before dinner.
There was even a hot tub on the balcony. Unfortunately, it wasn't free. Oh well.
I got to enjoy the steam room at the spa after my massage.
My yummy dinner.
The pool was on the roof of the hotel.
We enjoyed watching the sunset on the roof of the hotel.
Enjoying some Starbucks and instagramming about it.
We took a nice evening stroll down to the marina.
The view out of the elevator of the hotel.
One of the sitting areas in the hotel.
It was a beautiful place and we enjoyed having some time away.  It's so important to work on your marriage and I'm thankful that we are able to get away sometimes without the kids. I was so sad that I forgot to take a picture of me and my husband together on our trip!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails