Saturday, May 10, 2014

Last Day of School

We started our last day of school with some bubbles!
And a celebratory dinner at Sweet Tomatoes.
Can't believe Mj is finished with 5th grade and will be moving on to 6th grade which means - gulp! He's in middle school!!!

And this beauty, is a Kindergarten graduate! Jadyn is so excited to be a first grader!  I'll have a post soon from our graduation party for her!
This year went so incredibly well.  I'm thankful to God for the opportunity to homeschool my kids.  I love seeing them learn and watch them get excited about new things.  I asked each one of them what their favorite things were from this year.  Mj said it was hard to choose cause there were so many good things (that made me feel so good inside!). He chose his Wright brothers Lego airplane he made and learning about the World Wars. Jadyn said her favorite thing was learning how to read.  This made me so happy cause this was such a struggle for her and continues to be, but she is loving that she can read words!
I'm so proud of these kiddos!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails