Friday, October 14, 2011

Truly Blessed

Some days I want to pull my hair out, but most days I just absolutely love doing what I'm doing - being mom to these 3 miracles!  There is never a dull moment around here, it's never quiet (well, except when they're all sleeping), it's chaotic most of the time and I love it!  What an honor and daunting task God has entrusted Mark and I with.  We are blessed beyond anything we could ever imagine!  Mj, Jadyn, & Gabe - I love you more than words can say and God loves you so much more than that.

Our little princess - Jadyn
Photobucket 
The boys wrestling after school.  Gabe is always so excited to see Mj come home from school!
Gabe loves to scare everyone.  He hid behind the trees and yelled "Boo!"
  Photobucket 
These two are so funny together! I love to watch them play and discover the world around them.
  Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails