Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Love me Some Deals!

Desperately needed to get some items at the store. I haven't done any "real" grocery shopping since our Miami vacation. I went to Giant and Rite Aid today.


Giant:
Total $60.65
Saved: $35.02 (58%)
Total OOP: $25.63
And I got 30 cents off per gallon of gas or I can get a free turkey for Thanksgiving.

I'm enjoying Giant's in ad coupons. I was able to get a great deal on the candy. They had an in ad coupon making the candy 3/$6 and I had a manufacturer's coupon $1.50/3. So I got the candy for $1.50 a bag. The other in ad coupon I had was free bread. Love free bread!!!=)



Rite Aid:
Total: $21.57
Saved:$17 (79%)
Total OOP: $4.99
I got back $3 UPRs for next trip so it's like I paid $1.99!!!!

The oatmeal was on sale 2/$5. I used 2 $2 coupons, a $1 Rite Aid coupon off any non prescription purchase, and I got back $1 UPR for buying 2.
The Huggies were on sale for $8.99. I had a $2 manufacturer's coupon, a $2 Video Values Coupon and I got $2 UPRs.

Great day for me!!!!=) Now if only school could go this well! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails